Fullett Swanson PC represents community associations in all
types of corporate and transactional matters. Our association corporate
and transactional services range from answering day-to-day operational
questions to handling sophisticated association transactions and finding
solutions to complex corporate governance issues unique to associations.
Examples of corporate and transactional matters we handle on behalf of
associations include the following:
- Declaration, bylaw and rule analysis, drafting and amendments.
- Preparation of legal opinions.
- Advice regarding federal, state and local statutes, ordinances and regulations
and federal and state case law applicable to associations.
- Contract review, negotiation and drafting.
- Representation at ownership and board meetings.
- Common element repair loan transactions.
- FHA certifications.
- Reciprocal easement agreement analysis, drafting and implementation.
- Unit subdivision, unit combination and limited common element transfer
- Common element license agreement transactions.
- Counseling regarding developer transition issues.
- Corporate mergers of associations.
- Inter-association cost-sharing, easement and license agreements.
- General corporate representation.